Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The hostel is situated in 7 minutes walking from railway station 'Novosibirsk-Main' and in 10 minutes from The Lenin Square. The central location of No Bears Hostel let you feel the city’s rhythm.
No Bears Hostel comprises 4 rooms where could be accommodated 4, 8, and 10 persons. The hostel is equipped with modern lockers with individual card-key. There are a lounge zone, zonal lightning, free WI-FI, and Smart TV with Peers TV in the hostel. The guests will have available kitchen including a capsule coffee machine, a kitchen disposer, kitchen utensils, and tableware. No Bears Hostel has three bathrooms, two are equipped with shower cabins. Also, a large list of additional fee charged services are available.
No Bears Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
The hostel is available for 18+ persons only, the passports are required to present. The foreign tourists must have a migration card and visa. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Toallas de alquiler
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>