Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation before arrival 3 days refund 100%.
Cancellation later than 3 days before arrival charge 100% of first night.
Additional Terms and Conditions
No Durian in The house, No shoe, and Not too Noisy after 12.00 PM. No smoking in premises.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Featuring free Wi-Fi throughout the property, Norn Yaowarat Hotel is located in a 4-stories building( without elevator) in the heart of Bangkok's China Town on Padungdao Road which is also called Soi Texas. From here, it is easily to hop in MRT (subway station) or Hua Lamphong Station (train station) and also convenience to get to bus stop as well as travel by the Chaophraya River by boat (Ratchawong Pier).
Moreover,Norn Yaowarat Hostel is just step closer to the yaowarat Street Famous food where is strated from 17.30-23.00 Pm (Everyday except Mondey).
'Norn' in Thai words mean 'Sleep' in English. You will feel experience comfy mode when you stay in Norn Yaowarat Hotel.
This property has Dormitory room that can fit either big group (Up to 14 People) or single or female Dormitory with free continental Breakfast. We will guide you to try to eat some traditional food in Yaowarat and see some unseen location in Chinatown Bangkok. The guests will get excited experience. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Desayuno gratis
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Sala común
- Sala de reuniones
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Ciber Café
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Salón de juegos
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>