Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Pago total de la reserva
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Nuestro Hostel Cali is located in the south of Cali, close to universities, shopping centers, close to the ecological path of Pance. It is a quiet and safe sector, also we have closed circuit cameras for more security.
Nuestro Hostel Cali offers home atmosphere. We have shared and private accommodation, there is a laundry service, WiFi and hot water. Breakfast is included, additionally we can also arrange lunch and dinner.
Nuestro Hostel Cali Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (10% additional charge if you pay by card).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception 06:00 - 22:30.
No curfew. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Zona Infantil de juegos
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Cajero automático
- Check out tardío
- Ciber Café
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Servicio de Fax
- Servicio postal
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>