Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Located in a strategic position with several public transportation in the surroundings provides easy access to the main popular points of interest.
Whenever is for leisure or business,our staff will make sure that you will have a memorable stay.Visit Porto whit us.
Popular points of interest near Origami Porto Residência include Ferreira Borges Market, Oporto Coliseum and Clerigos Tower. Porto Airport is 13 km from the property.There are few view points that you can perfectly see Porto and also beautiful sunset. From Jardim de Morro you can take the Teleferico de Gaia and enjoy the views. In Gaia next to the river you can find many Port Wine Cellars and join the tour.
All rooms include a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a bath and a hair dryer.
Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms are equipped with a terrace. All is decorated with interesting origami figures.
Origami Porto Residencia Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by Cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per
person per night
Reception during check in times
Pets not allowed
Maximum stay is 14 days. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- tv por cable
- Check out tardío
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>