Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Whether it is nature, history, cultural events, gastronomy or outdoor adventures that spark your interest, this is the place to be. Umbria has nothing to envy her neighboring Tuscany: while offering the same breath taking views and activities its tourism hype is more undertone, allowing you to enjoy the authentic local vibe.
Our hostel is situated in a medieval town called Torre del Colle situated in the Province of Perugia, in the Umbria region. The village is located in a strategic position to explore central Italy. Here in Umbria, nature provides you with the most beautiful playground. Stretch your legs on a hike or bike ride or turn up the adrenaline by rafting and horse riding. Take in the view from the sky on a hot air balloon ride or, if you’re feeling adventurous, by paragliding.
For all our guests we offer a Continental Breakfast in our lounge with open view to the valley of Assisi and Monte Subasio. The hostel has several buildings scattered through the village which the guests have access to at any time: kitchen, chilling area, breakfast room, outdoor garden (with grill/barbecue and a clay oven) and a swimming pool. Every room is provided with linens, towels and air-conditioning.
From Assisi, the easiest way to reach us is to take the SS75 and exit the highway at Foligno Nord. After that, follow directions for Bevagna staying on the SR316. A few kilometers after the Topino river you will reach the eastern gate of Bevagna. At the crossroad turn right on to Viale Properzio and continue for 300mts circling the park. Once the street ends, turn right on to and then left on to Via Alcide de Gasperi. After the curve you will see Bevagna's walls on your left. Continue for about 100mts. After the parking lot turn right and follow the road for 3 kilometers following directions for Torre del Colle. After the hill you will have a beautiful view of the valley on your right and no longer after you will see the gates of Torre del Colle. Welcome!
Ostello Bello Assisi Bevagna Policies & Conditions
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
- Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. (this property may pre-authorize your card before arrival)
- We offer a pick-up and drop-off service from Foligno Train Station and Santa Maria degli Angeli Station (Assisi). Contact us for further information. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Cunas disponibles
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Piscina al aire libre
- Sala común
- Sala de reuniones
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
1°, Mejor cadena de hostels
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>