Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Our mission is hosting travelers, artists give them memorable stay with us, we are proving our best satisfaction services, city guideline bike riding pub-crawling street food trip cooking classes music classes also we are welcome artist and travelers voluntary work with us, our aim is extending our hostel family throughout the world.
Pachamama Hostel offers a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Jaipur, like cycling.
Jantar Mantar, Jaipur is 6 km from Pachamama Hostel, while City Palace is 6 km away. The nearest airport is Jaipur International Airport, 10 km from the hostel.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00 am.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking in the room but have a smoking area. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Sigue la guía de Sanitaria de Covid-19
- Terraza al aire libre
- Toallas no incluidas
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Recepción 24 horas
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio postal
- Teléfono con marcación directa
- Toallas de alquiler
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
- Club nocturno
- Salón de juegos
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>