Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We’ll make sure you have the beds when you arrive and if you don’t want them, let us know so we can resell them. We have a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the total cost of your booking
The non-refundable group booking deposit will not be refunded for any reason at any time, inside or outside the 7-day cancellation period
Additional Terms and Conditions
Our standard Terms and Conditions apply, except where our Cancellation Policy is varied here
A 50% non-refundable group booking deposit is required at the time of booking
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Beach backpacker life is just not like that.
Lounging… by the pool to the scent of a herb garden; BBQing… at sunset among fruit trees and jasmine gazebo; Playing… with super-friendly puppies, Tequila and Lupo, or with one of our other cool guests; Tanning… a gorgeous bronzed colour over a wine or beer…
… These are the things that we’re about.
When you reach us you\'ll have seen some pretty amazing sites in this fabulous old country.
Well, you won’t here…
... unless beautiful Italian beach bodies are your thing. We\'re on the Main Street of \'the most beautiful thermal island in the world\', overlooking Capri, Mt Vesuvius, and the Sorrento Peninsular. One reviewer said recently, we are your “Holiday’s Holiday” Hostel… a real review from a real reviewer – I guess, that’s an extraordinary find in a popular tourist area!
But we’re not just about sitting on your arse doing nothing though…
… you\'ll enjoy an outdoor pool with music playing into the night, a summer games bar, running tap water (!), a communal kitchen, and the summer SUN shining on you for 16 hours a day! Then there are group trips to clubs, beaches, restaurants, hot springs, archaeological sites, pubs, and mountain tops. We even organise boat cruises. Strenuous, eh! Sometimes you even have to pour your own coffee at breakfast on a terrace overlooking the turquoise Mediterranean and watched by an ancient volcano. Extraordinary? No, it’s just a wretched part of the daily island grind.
You\'ll get fresh, sundried linen, a secure place for your possessions, a cosy bed, clean bathrooms, sassy social socializing spots, help with your bookings, travel plans, and summer day-excursions to Amalfi, Sorrento and Capri. You really won’t regret sleeping with us!
The Romans sunbathed here; the Spanish bathed, the Greeks and French did Greek and French things. Life really hasn’t changed much in 3,000 years – and you will do what they did. But, we have fast, free WI-FI, as well.
We’ll recommend you the best foods and wines in Italy on top of the island, at one of the many cheap, local, hidden gems. We don’t own a restaurant so we have no axe to grind; our recommendations are as impartial as they are delicious, from tried and true experience. And, while you’re close to all the best the island has to offer, you won\'t be stuck in the stuffy, hot centre of some noisy city. What you’ll hear is the sea lapping against the beach, the ice clinking on your glass and the wonderfully symphonic Australian accents of your fellow hostellers by the pool. We really are here to stop you doing anything extraordinary! So then, where the bloody hell are you, mate?
We\'re 40 minutes by boat from the mainland and buses stop right outside our gate. There’s supermarkets, restaurants and bars within 5 minutes or so from us.
Then, sitting with friends, a cocktail and a BBQ, watching the sun dip into the sea, you\'ll appreciate this irony... at Paradise Beach Hostel, the sun never truly sets!
Book your sunset here today! Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Anuncios de Trabajo
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Caja fuerte
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- lámpara de lectura
- Piscina al aire libre
- Sala común
- Sala de reuniones
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Cambio de moneda
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Servicio de Fax
- Servicio postal
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
- Salón de juegos
- Selección de DVD
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>