Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We offer many different room types: single, twin share (bunkbeds), double rooms, 4,6,8 and 10 mixed or female only dorms. Our property is newly renovated and clean. We offer you free Wifi and Breakfast. The areas of our hostel include our share kitchen, share fridge, lounge area, laundry area, luggage storage and outdoor smoking area.
1km from Perth CBD and located heart of Northbridge area. Within 15 mins walk OF SCITECH Discovery Centre and RAC Arena. Hall Street Mall within 1km and Royal Perth Hospital with 2km. West Perth station 9 mins by foot and Perth City West station in 10mins. 600 meters Perth Bus station.
Perth 5 Backpacker Hostel Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
- Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast included.
- Reception is from 08:00 to 22:00 .
- No curfew.
- Child friendly.
- Non smoking.
Inappropriate or anti-social behavior will result in instant eviction without refund
1.During check-in Passport or any similar ID documents will be required, check-in time from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
2.Full payment must be taken upon arrival along with a refundable AUD$20
deposit. Room key, linen, and rented items must be provided in optimal conditions
upon check out to get the deposit back.
3.Check out is 10:00 am. Check out after 11:00 am will result in loss of your key deposit
and after 12 pm a full charge will apply.
4.Our Hostel has a no cancellation policy; all cancellations or early check-outs will be charged
for the entire booking period.
5.Place in the linen basket in front of reception when checking out.
2. Alcohol & Smoking
1.Perth 5 Backpacker Hostel is an alcohol-free hostel.
2.Smoking is permitted only in the backyard, not in front of the hostel.
3.NO drugs weed and synthetic.
3. Kitchen area
1.Store food and drinks only in the kitchen area. Please use a food bag and
tag it with your name and room No. Unnamed bags will be thrown out.
2.Kitchen hours 5:00 am to 11:00 pm.
3.All guests are expected to clean after themselves.
4.If you use any kitchen utensil, please wash, dry and put them Back.
5.The sink shall never be full of any cutlery, pots or pans.
1.Guests must be registered at the reception
2.Guests are allowed on the property until 9:00 pm every day
3.Don’t have permission to go into the rooms at any time
4.Sneaking guests into the hostel will result in being charged the full room rate and eviction without refund.
5. Privacy & Security
1.Please respect other guests at all time.
2.Quiet time is between 11:00 pm to 9:30 am every day.
3.If caught stealing, including food from the kitchen, immediate eviction will occur and you will be reported to the police.
1.Keep your rooms clean & tidy. Vacant beds must be clear for new arrivals.
2.Amplified music and food are not permitted in rooms at any time.
3.No sleeping bags in the rooms at any time. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Anuncios de Trabajo
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Toallas de alquiler
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Máquinas expendedoras
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>