Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Staying in the Pinkshack Studio Cottage is superb for Nature and Animal lovers as Bird life is in abundance and animals such as Donkeys, horses, cows, sheep and goats ducks and chickens wander freely in the Five islands rolling pastures... The property is in a unique local setting and is only a few minutes walk to several stunning, secluded, white sandy beaches with blue, warm, crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The property is well secured and offers easy walking/cycling access to any one of the secluded sandy beaches... The nearest being the exclusive Deep Bay, a National Park with the historic Barrington Hill Fort, Deep Bay is a sheltered Caribbean Cove with the Andes shipwreck lying within its crystal clear waters.
The beautiful remote beaches of Hawksbill Estate offer an exclusive opportunity to visit one of the only Naturist Beaches in the Caribbean with an opportunity to see a rare Hawksbill turtle swimming in warm crystal clear waters or you maybe fortunate enough to see multiple turtle hatchings scuttling to the sea, tranquil Eden Beach offers natural beauty in abundance and is excellent for snorkelling. The Five Islands area is great for snorkelling, water sports, boating, walking and cycling and horse riding... If you love horses why not take the opportunity to have an exclusive experience on horseback.. Horses will arrive at the Pinkshack Studio Cottage to take you on a romantic horseback tour where you can explore the Five Islands area...
Rural yet only being a 5 minute drive to the Capital of St Johns, Five Islands offers everything you could wish for for your real holiday adventure in Antigua... You will find a full compliment of amenities large supermarket, pharmacy, local fish and fruit/vegetable market, restaurants, bars, cafe's and local shops, historical Redcliff Quay and Heritage Quay are both located in St Johns Harbour where you can marvel at the huge cruise ships arriving in Antigua daily during high season between December 1st and April 30th....
Car hire is recommended and Pinkshack can offer the best car hire rates available which can be arranged for your convenience.
Check in time: FROM 4pm
Check out time: 10pm (If the Room is available stay up to 6pm chargeable at 25Us) Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Servicio aeropuerto gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Intercambio de libros
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Recepción 24 horas
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>