Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
This property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay, unless otherwise stated above (see 'Things to Note' information).
Your booking is non-refundable. If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please Note: Prices listed do not include taxes. Daily bed rates are subject to 16.25% tourist, city and hotel taxes. Taxes are added at check in.
Non-refundable rate bookings will be charged in full any time after the booking is made. If we are unable to charge we will contact you so you can update your details directly with us. Failure to update your details within 48 hours will result in your booking being cancelled.
We welcome guests from everywhere outside of Nilgiris. At check in, international guests must present a valid passport and Indian residents must present valid government issued identification (ie: driver's license, state id card, passport). .
We require all guests to be 18 or over to stay at our hostel. Anyone under 18 has to be accompanied by a parent/guardian but this also needs to be approved by a manager. Please contact us directly before booking with anyone under the age of 18.
Please note that we try our best to keep people travelling together in the same room. However, sometimes due to availability and/or booking patterns, we may not be able to do so. If you have a special request concerning this, please email the hostel directly.
Check-in is 2 pm with free luggage storage for early arrivals. Check-out: 10am. Changes/cancellations up to 6pm, Indian Standard time, day before arrival. Late cancellations/no-shows charged first night's accommodation. We try to put people traveling together in the same room. However, due to availability and/or booking patterns, there is a slight chance parties booking dorms will be in separate rooms.
Groups of 10 must contact the Prabhu's Place to receive approval of booking. Any groups over 10 who are not approved directly by the management will not be accepted
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Any bookings for more than 10 people travelling together, whether booked on one reservation or multiple reservations, constitutes a group booking by Prabhu's Place. These groups must contact the hostel prior to making a reservation and are subject to group booking policies which include full payment prior to arrival, security deposits and different cancellation rules. The hostel reserves the right to refuse any groups that do not make themselves known to Prabhu's Place and agree to our group booking terms, and no refunds of Hostelworld deposit will be issued.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Situated just a short walk to Botanical Gardens, Hebron school and close proximity to most attractions.
There are both dorm and private rooms for guest. Dorms are ideal for a solo traveller and groups can book the entire room. Each room has 2 bunks beds that can accommodate 4, an additional bed can be added to make room for groups of 5.
Private rooms come with private bath and a work table as well that over look the farm.
Solo travellers in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a one-person stay.
Ooty is conveniently connect by bus, train from many cities in India.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:30 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes not included. 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. Ver las reglas de la casa
- WiFi Gratis
- Desayuno no incluido
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Comidas disponibles
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>