Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
It is not a commercial place, it is an opportunity practice minimalist lifestyle by following, simple living, food for survival, conscious utilisation of natural resources including water, grown own food, cook own food, generate own electricity, have own source of water, unclutter the mind and so on. Hence we encourage a minimum stay of one month so that it can have an impact on your life.
This opportunity is extended to you by a rural development charity called TGG Foundation through its Responsible Human Mission Program. You can register for RHM Membership by paying a one-time registration fee of Rs.365 on arrival at the center and obtain a registration number.
The room has a veranda and an open space which can be used for doing yoga and recreational activities. The toilet is 40 mtrs away from the room and it has running water. If one needs hot water, then it needs to be boiled from the open kitchen which is near the toilet.
One Set of Bedsheet, pillow covers & towels (Linen) are provided on arrival. It is the responsibility of the practitioners to keep it clean, wash it whenever required and handover it back to us clean, Any damage will be charged extra.
Cook your own food: Kitchen utensils, cooking facilities and basic food materials are provided by RHM Center for an additional cost of Rs.150 per person per day, cooking is done by all inmates.
During your stay, you will be responsible for growing fruit-bearing trees from the seed of the fruits that you consume. Each individual is responsible for creating 10 healthy saplings without the application of any chemical fertilisers.
It is a vegetarian paradise, however, eggs are permitted in the diet. Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited. Code of ethics to be practiced during your stay.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 17:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. RHM (one time registration fee of Rs.365) on arrival
6. Reception working hours 09:00-17:00.
7. Age Restriction:18+.
8. Taxes not included.(rate per night is less than Rs.1000 hence no taxes applicable) 1000-7499 INR, 12% tax; over 7500 INR, 18% tax.
9. Breakfast not included. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Cunas disponibles
- Desayuno no incluido
- Recepción (horario limitado)
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>