Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
***Double Bed Room (with no grade) is FEMALE ONLY
Close to right in Chinatown, A Few Steps Away From Jonker Walk, St Paul Church, Boat Ride Around Malacca River, The Stadthuys, Porta De Santiago ( A'Farmosa ), Hang Li Po Well,Portuguese Square, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, Sri Poyyatha Vinayagar Moorthi Temple ( Built In 1871 Oldest Temple ) Dutch Fort, ST Francis Xaviers Church, St John's Fort, St Peter Church, The Baba And Nyonya Heritage, Tranquerah Mosque. All Within Walking Distance.We Are In Centre Of Everything.
We have different range of rooms, ranging from dorm, single, double, triple, family and deluxe rooms. If you wanna spend a nice homely time in Melaka, you must come to our home Raymond's Boutique Travelers Home.
Free Wi Fi 24/7,Hot Water,Free Luggage Storage And No Extra Charges For Guest After Check-Out,Water,Soft Drinks And
Beers At Knock Down Price,Daily Newspaper For Reading Pleasure,Satellite TV At Reception Area,
Fully CCTV Surveillance,Reception Hall With Air Condition And Seats. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Sala común
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Cajero automático
- Cambio de moneda
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de Fax
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>