Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We offer a variety of accommodation ranging from family suites to deluxe double rooms. Many of our rooms are equipped with ensuite bathrooms, and all are decorated in the traditional Moroccan style by highly skilled local craftsmen.
Located in the Medina, we are within walking distance of a vast array of shops and cooperatives selling local handicrafts, including bronze casting, Berber carpets and leather crafts.
Our terrace provides stunning views of the old medina, and the riad is within close proximety to many of Fes's top attractions, including the medina's oldest and largest tannery, and the world's oldest university.
We also have a restaurant in the riad serving delicious traditional Moroccan foods, open to guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Riad Mouna conditions and policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.30 EUR per room per night
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Secador de pelo
- Servicio de lavandería
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>