Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A deposit is payable upon booking - this is non-refundable. The remainder of the balance is due 30 days before your stay. Any changes in numbers must be confirmed at least 14 days before the date of stay. 14 days before the date of your stay the entire balance becomes non-refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
From traditional tramping style bunk-houses through to Deluxe Riverside suites, we have a range of accommodation for you to rest your head after your day’s adventure.
River Valley is situated in the Rangitikei District of the North Island of New Zealand. We are about 30km from the central North Island town of Taihape. The area is known for it’s fertile farmland and beautiful scenery. It's a great place to break the journey! River Valley Lodge is the ideal place to break a journey from the Rotorua/Taupo area and Wellington, being about half way between. Or, we are around 2 hours journey from Napier/Hawkes bay, Palmerston North or Whanganui.
River Valley Lodge Policies and Conditions
- Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
- Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast not included.
- Our reception is open from 07:30 - 16:00. After this time the bar will be open until midnight and will handle any guest enquiries.
- No curfew.
- Child friendly.
- We can cater for large groups, events, parties, reunions etc. We can also cater for business groups and have a conference room available for hire.
- No pets allowed.
- No stag/hen parties.
- We have an on site bar, cafe and restaurant. We are proud to point out that all the meat we use is free range and organic, and most of our meals are prepared using fresh vegetables from our on site gardens. Dinner is usually a roast and needs to be pre-booked before arrival.
- We offer a range of rafting and horse trekking adventure activities. Please contact the lodge directly to book these.
- We are an adventure lodge, in a remote but beautiful location. Please be aware that we are out of cell phone coverage and around 30km drive from the nearest town (so it's a good idea to make sure you have enough food and petrol before arriving). Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Business centre
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Toallas de alquiler
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>