Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
we want cash
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Sai Palace is located in front of Taj Mahal between south & east gate, just 2 minutes walk to any gate. Ideal place and location for travellers ,close to Red Fort, Rly Station and city centre.
We are lucky to have such an amazing view from our restaurant, situated on the roof of Sai Palace. You are most welcome here to spend time, relaxing in front of the Taj Mahal.
But our roof top is not only a beautiful and quiet place. It is also a restaurant where you can drink and eat our specialities. Our cooker is here to make you enjoy many kind of dishes.
We can serve you continental, chinese, european dishes and so more. And if you want to eat indian food, you are on a perfect place to taste a lot of specialities.
Yield to temptation for a palak paneer or an aloo gobi. And why not a mango fresh lassi in afternoon time…
SOME EXAMPLES OF INDIAN DISHES YOU CAN ENJOY HERE :
Indian food is all about the use of a combination of spices for amazing flavors.
Mutter paneer : curry made with green peas and cottage cheese.
Shahi paneer : midle spicy cottage cheese decorate with cream.
Palak paneer : spinach with cottage cheese cooked in onion tomato curry moderately spiced.
Aloo gobi : spiced potatos and cauliflower cooked in a traditional indian curry.
Malai kofta : thick milk and mashed cheese vegetable ball deep fried cooked with cream milk, spices ans herbs.
Veg korma : all kind of mixed vegetables.
Murgh rasila : chicken curry.
Murgh masala : hot spices chicken cooked in curry with egg yolk.
Murgh makhani : chicken marinated in curd spices and herbs with with tomato butter sauce and cream.
Tandoori chicken : chicken marinated in spiced curd and broiled in clay tandoor oven.
Chicken tikka : white pieces of chicken marinated in spices curd and broiled in clay tandoor oven.
INDIAN BREAD : roti, plain nan, butter nan, cheese nan, paratha and even more.
NO - CAR PARKING AND LIFT
PLEASE BRING ALL PERSONS PASSPORT N VISA Ver las reglas de la casa
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Acceso a Internet
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>