Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Here you can find beautiful Mobil-homes surrounded by nature, fully equipped with all the comforts and for all your needs, with bedrooms, air conditioning, living room with table and sofa, tv sat, bathroom with shower. Outside there’s a little garden with table and chairs under a gazebo, where you can relax and chill out.
We offer a rental service for bikes and canoe. Furthermore, you’ll have free access to all the areas of our camping village: 2 swimming pools, sport area with volleyball, basket, football, giant chess, private beach, 2 restaurants, bar and pizzerias.
During the season you’ll have a lot of fun with our animation for adults and kids: pool parties, baby dance, live music, evening parties and much more! For the whole day, every day!
The playground on the sand is always open and parents can easily watch their kids staying on the benches in front of the area.
At our restaurants and pizza, 'PrimaPasta” placed at the poolside, you can taste savory recipes and special local food and wine.
Pet are always welcome and here they’ll find all the attentions they need. Few meters out of the lake exit of the structure, you’ll find also the Bracco Baldo Beach, a beach fully equipped for dog! We also have fenced dog-area where your pet can run free, and pet-bath. Find out our dog-friendly philosophy.
We’re also an eco-friendly structure, careful with the environment. The special relationship with our land made us work so hard to decrease the environmental impact in the development of our structure, with little things that make you and everything around you feel better. Find out our commitment for an increasingly sustainable tourism.
San Benedetto Camping Village is located in Peschiera del Garda in the department of Verona. Peschiera del Garda is an amazing city, place of history and culture: from the first Neolithic societies until the 1st world war. Peschiera is also about nature: flowers, flora, the local aquatic fauna, and breathtaking walls between rushes, which are now World Heritage. We’re also near to Verona, and Medieval hamlet like Borghetto.
San Benedetto Camping Village's Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1,10 EUR per person per night. City Tax is 1,10 euros per day per person until 21 following nights. Kids under 13 year old are excluded from the tax. City Tax mast be paid in cash at the arrival.
If you have a pet you be charged of 8,00 euros per day of extra cleaning.
If you are staying from 1 to 4 days you will be charge of 15,00 euro and if you staying more than 4 nights you will be charge of 45,00 euros for cleaning.
To rent towels: 6,00 euros. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Cunas disponibles
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Piscina al aire libre
- Recepción 24 horas
- Toallas de alquiler
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>