Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The guesthouse is located in northern Kyoto. The city is called Ayabe. Here you can see and experience traditional way of living. It is used to be local family's house, then we renovated it for guesthouse by ourselves.
The bed room are all Japanese Tatami room, so you will sleep in the Futon (Japanese traditional bed ware). You will share the room with others.
In the living room are wooden floor which we renovated by ourselves. There is Irori (Japanese traditinal fireplace) in the center of the room, so in winter it warm you up.
The kitchen, toilette, bathroom are renovated by pro.so it is very modern and neat.I am sure that you don't worry about them.
Besides house, there are vegetable field that you can pick up seasonal vegetable and cook them. And at night if it is fine day, you can see millions of star.
Around house, it is really old traditional scenery left here and clear stream running through.You can read books, sensing nature surrounding.
At last, about goods and amenities, in kitchen, there are frying pan and pods, normal seasonings. In toilette and bathroom, we don't provide towels, toothbrush, shaver and so on. If you worry about them, please ask us anytime before you come.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: 14:00-22:00
2. Check out Time: 7:00 till 10:00
3. Cash payment or credit card upon check in at the property or you can pay in advance.
4. At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation. Otherwise, it will occur the penalty charge of your total stay.
5. Smoking is prohibited inside the guesthouse, and pet are not allowed to come inside.
6. The property area is inside calm village, so in the night, after 21:00, please stay quite as the locals do.
7. There is no curfew, but at night instead of party, please listen to the sound of nature, watch the numberless stars. stay calm and live slow as the locals do. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Tours/Información turistica
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Selección de DVD
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>