Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The address of the reception is via Francesco Mormino Penna, 15 - inside Millennium Café. The street was declared UNESCO's World Heritage, and it is closed to the traffic (if you arrive by car, we suggest to stop in via Nazionale and contact us). The hotel is very close to the most important places of interest - baroque palaces and beautiful churches, chests of traditions and secrets.
Scicli is very close to the beach (8 km from Sampieri, 4 Km from Donnalucata) and it is a good landmark to visit other baroque cities of Val di Noto (7 km from Modica, 24 Km from Ragusa).
Your reservation includes: a room with private bathroom, minibar, free Wi-fi, linen and cleaning service.
Scicli Albergo Diffuso Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 20:30 .
Check out from 08:30 to 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (except american express). This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 7 EUR per person per day.
Reception: Open from 8.30 to 20.30.
No smoking allowed inside the accommodation. Smoking allowed outside.
In case of late check-in there is an extra of 15 euros. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Caja fuerte
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Mini Bar
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>