Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Sea-view Studio Apartment in Orbi City is located in Orbi Sea Towers (Block A), apartment is on 17 floor & enjoys an interrupted sea-view.
Apartment features a see-view balcony and fully equipped kitchenette, including basic cooking essentials, all essential appliances (washing machine, ironing, hair dryer), air-conditioning, and free Wi-Fi.
Fresh towels and bed linen are provided upon check-in. Daily housekeeping can be arranged for additional charge.
Sea-view Studio Apartment in Orbi City Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: Free cancelation till 1 day before arrival. In case of later cancellation or no show, full booking is deducted.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash. Safety deposit of GEL100 to be collected in cash upon check-in
Extra cleaning charges applies of GEL 30 per stay
Breakfast not included.
24 Hours Reception. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Secador de pelo
- Sigue la guía de Sanitaria de Covid-19
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Toallas de alquiler
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Mini Bar
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>