Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The hostel itself is part of a two-floored independent house renovated and remodelled into 2 mixed dormitories, 1 female dormitory and a private double bedroom each furnished with air conditioning, an en-suite bathroom, individual charging points for each bed, free-Wi-Fi, hot showers, towels and linens. A common kitchen and a common lounge area is also provided where travellers may be able to dine and socialise with each other. The hostel is 15 minutes away from US Consulate and the metro Station is located at a walkable distance of only 100 meters, you can also take advantage of the free bicycles to get around the neighbourhood.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 0 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-22:00.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. We don't accept Hyderabad ID. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Cunas disponibles
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Toallas de alquiler
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
- Salón de juegos
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>