Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Located 50m away from the Main Road in the heart of Hpa-An near the clock tower our hotel provides 20 spacious and quiet rooms with double or twin beds. Some of our rooms have a single or a double bed on top for families or friends traveling together. All of our rooms come with private bathroom, A/C and free WiFi. Breakfast is included in the room price and for lunch or dinner, we recommend San Ma Tau, a well known Myanmar Restaurant with delicious and cheap curries only 100m down the Main Road.
We not only organize bus/minivan tickets to your next destination but also day trips to explore our beautiful landscape, pagodas and caves around Hpa-An, that will take your breath away: Sadan Cave, Bayin Nyi Cave, Kaw Gun Cave, Bat Cave, Kyauk Ka Lat Pagoda, Mount Zwegabin,... If you arrive with your own car, we have a big private parking area waiting for you.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 14:00
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: 24Hrs
4. Payment: cash only
5. Cancellation policy:
You can cancel the booking free of charge 3 days before your arrival. In the event of a late cancellation/no show, you will be charged the first night by accommodation.
6. Children are welcome
7. No smoking in the whole hostel
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Servicio de Habitaciones (24 horas)
- Translado de Aeropuerto
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>