Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We have tide pools and mangroves on our property front. Off to the side we have a freshwater cenote with fish. During low tide we have a small hard pack beach cove that you can explore and enjoy. The property is close to places of interest such as Moaboal, Panagsama Beach, White Beach, Lambug Beach Badian Proper, Kawasan Falls, Kansanto Natural Springs and Basak Natural Springs and Waterfalls. We offer free breakfast with coffee, wiifii, parking and use of the kitchen, living room and patios.
While we are located close to all these attractions, you are sure to feel in your own exclusive paradise as the Duplex is located on a very large piece of land with coconut trees, wildflowers, breath taking views and plenty.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation:2 Days before the arrival,otherwise being charged by the property
Check in from 1:00p.m.
Check out Before 11:00a.m.
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
No smoking in Room, but have smoking area
Reception working hours 8:30a.m. to 11:00p.m. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Zona Infantil de juegos
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Servicio de despertador
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
- Selección de DVD
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>