Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We are located in the most ancient part of Istanbul , the former capital of the Byzantine and Ottoman Empire and only couple of minutes walk from the major touristic places including the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace and etc.
Our hotel is perfect for those looking for a relaxed and quiet stay in Istanbul. Staying with us will make you feel as if you were at home.
We have Singles, doubles, triples and quad family rooms. Each of our rooms feature an en-suite bathroom, Free Breakfast, LED Tv , Laptop size safe, Mini Fridge, Free Wi-Fi,Phone, toiletries, hair dryer and air conditioning. From our terrace you can enjoy the great view of the Marmara Sea, Princess Islands and the Asian side.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash / credit cards
Check In: 12.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.
Our reception is open 24 hrs
We accept credit card and Euro or Dollar aswell as Turkish Liras.
We can organise airport pick up and/or drop off with a small fee Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Caja fuerte
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- lámpara de lectura
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Cambio de moneda
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de Fax
- Shuttle Bus
- Teléfono con marcación directa
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Mini Bar
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>