Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Are you looking for a place to stay in Tivat and explore Boka Bay region? Just nearby Tivat Airport, Petkovic Apartments is surrounded by greenery and offers you a peaceful environment with all the amenities you need to feel like a home away from home. The swimming pool and a playground with table tennis and badminton promise hours of fun in the sun, while the proximity to many beautiful hiking trails is sure to inspire long walks through nature.
Stay in this peaceful studio and live like a true local in Tivat, Montenegro.
The studio comes with:
- a private bathroom with a shower
- a fully equipped kitchenette with stovetop, mini-fridge, and necessary dishes and utensils for making a perfect meal
- a terrace with a garden view.
A comfortable queen bed and a folding sofa make it ideal for a couple or a small family.
Wi-Fi, free parking, free coffee and tea -- we've got everything you need.
Studio Apartmani Petkovic Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00.EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Cunas disponibles
- Desayuno no incluido
- Piscina al aire libre
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Zona Infantil de juegos
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Translado de Aeropuerto
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>