Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Symbiosis hostel location is very convenient: 7 minutes on foot from the Palanga Coach Station or less than half hour from the Baltic Sea. You can always rent a bike and have a quick ride to Birutės park, Amber museum or the famous Bridge which is a perfect place for a spectacular sunset. Symbiosis hostel is a short walk from Palanga’s most popular attractions. Don’t hesitate to ask and we’ll guide you to the best bars, restaurant or party places. If you are coming by car: we are on the way. Free city parking lot is just behind the window.
Symbiosis hostel offers private and dorm rooms. They all are different in their details and the stories they were created. Each room has its own bathroom, shampoo and soap. Towels and linen are provided. There is a common kitchen in the middle of hostel, lounge area and a common balcony. All basic kitchenware for food preparation, dishes, toaster and microwave. Chess and some other games can be found in lounge area which also has a big flat screen TV.
Symbiosis Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open till 22:00.
Persons up to 18 years old can stay in hostel under parent supervision and only in private rooms.
We ask to pay total amount before check-in.
On check-in we will ask for a valid identification document.
Persons under age of 18 are not allowed to stay at a hostel, except those under parent supervision and only in private rooms.
Unfortunately we are not able to provide any accessibility or special needs option for disabled people at the moment.
There is a free parking site in front of the building.
For any damage caused by the Guest to hostel property, the Guest is due to cover the cost of damage to the hostel.
In case of electronic key loss, the new one will be given for 5 EUR, for loosing a box key – 10 EUR.
If any dispute arises between hostel and the Guest, we will definitely solve it peacefully. In other cases a dispute will be solved complying valid laws.
None of personal data is being used for commercial or any other purposes except identification of a guest.
We are very little tolerant to public (in hostel premises) alcohol usage. For dormitory room guests - before opening the bottle think about other guests of the same room.
Reminder – rest time is from 22 to 9 o‘clock. Let‘s behave symbiotically. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Check out tardío
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>