Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The building is designed by traditional Nepalese architecture and carving woods. It projects the glimpse of Nepalese culture and arts.
This property is 30-minute drive from the Tribhuwan International Airport, 5 minutes walk from the Kantipath, tourist bus station, and is just minutes away from the neighborhood hustle bustle city of Thamel, famous among the local people by the name of Chhusya Bahal; adjacent to the Hotel Bliss International. Kathmandu Durbar Square and Narayanhiti Palace Museum are within walking distances.
The Taleju Boutique Hotel features spacious 27 fully luxurious guest rooms, restaurant, bar, seminar hall, spa, landscaped garden, and rooftop terrace provided you with the picturesque views.
Not to mention, Taleju Boutique Hotel also offers complete packages and services that trekkers, tourists, honeymooners or business travelers may need during their Nepal visit.
Taleju Boutique Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in at anytime.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
Non smoking. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Servicio aeropuerto gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Aire acondicionado
- Caja fuerte
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Cambio de moneda
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>