Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The lobby provides children's entertainment district, multimedia experience area, bar, tea room and red wine tasting. The downstairs garden has fish ponds, flowers and a rest area. Each guest room has an elegant blue brick wall with antique mahogany furniture in the lobby. Green brick daiwa, water side stone pier, let you enjoy a quiet in the mountains. Make your life comfortable and have fun.
Looking forward to each meeting, we will give you a comfortable and advanced Yangshuo.
Comfortable bedding and 24-hour hot water (bath crock) and brand Su washing supplies, choice of Chinese style and western-style restaurant, super long running resistance of electric vehicles (lease) for you in yangshuo eat, live, and walk full escort for the trip. Breakfast charge.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 24:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. No Smoking in room, but we have smoking area.
8. Reception working hours 08:00-24:00. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Piscina al aire libre
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Zona Infantil de juegos
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Servicio de Habitaciones (horario limitado)
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Mini Bar
- Selección de DVD
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>