Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Located under Tbilisi landmark - The Bridge of Peace, The Bridge Hostel is perfect place of stay for all travellers.
We offer comfortable accommodation and delicious food, but not only… You can also spend your evenings at our DJ bar or terrace overlooking on Mtkvari River.
The Bridge Hostel is located in the heart of Tbilisi and can accommodate 150 people.
The Bridge Hostel offers:
•5 common areas with TV and entertainment
•Tafa Dj Bar and terrace for 300 people
•Khachapuri restaurant with terrace for 500 people.
The Bridge Hostel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24 hours.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 10.00 GEL per person per day.
Non smoking. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- Toallas no incluidas
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Cambio de moneda
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de Fax
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>