Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
It is situated on the south coast of Sri Lanka, in the beautiful Madiha. We are a bar/restaurant/hostel with delicious wood-fired pizza's, good coffee, delicious cocktails, ice cold beers and very friendly staff!
The pristine coastline of Madiha is perfect for swimming and the area boasts some of the best surf on the whole coast. We have 2 mixed dorm rooms (1 x 4 bed dorm and 1 x 6 bed dorm), with shared outdoor bathroom and shower facilities. The hostel accomodation is truly spectacular and there has been a huge focus on the use of natural materials and retaining the traditional style of the 200 year old building, whist adding a touch of contemporary finishes and creature comforts.
We have 8 private bungalows available, which are complete with A/C and fitted with a very comfortable queen sized bed and a fan. The bungalows also have a a private balcony, some storage space and glamorous attached outdoor bathrooms. The buildings have been finished in a conformable, rustic style and there is a focus on the use of natural materials, which fits in well with the existing old buildings and the surrounding landscape. These beautifully finished bungalows have nice decor and are perfect for couples or solo travellers who want a bit more privacy and comfort.
The feature piece is certainly The Doctor's House, which is a 200 year old colonial building which has served as an Aryuvedic hospital since it was built. It has been handed down through 5 generations of Aryuvedic doctors, and has been lucky enough to fall into the hands of two young Australians.
This Dutch colonial style building is truly one of a kind. One look at it, leaves you speechless, in saying that, its spooky, yet mysterious look makes you wonder how many stories it would have to tell. This building was one of very few which survived the 2004 tsunami. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- lámpara de lectura
- Terraza al aire libre
- ventilador de techo
- Check out tardío
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>