Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The English Guest-house is a small family run guest-house situated only 2 minutes from the river Danube and 2 minutes from the main pedestrian center of the beautiful city of Ruse in Bulgaria.
The English guest house is situated right in the very center of Ruse, Bulgaria. Turning right out of the gate it will take you literally 120 seconds to the tranquil banks of the River Danube (Dunav), turning left will again take literally 120 seconds to enter the main square. The Vibrant heart of Ruse city.
The banks of the river are a haven for fishermen and women, a lively port area with small ships and boats passing all day.
The main square is simply wonderful, tree lined boulevards, cafe bars, shops, fountains, statues and some of the best Rococo architecture in Europe
The Hotel was fully refurbished in 2010, and although this work was done the original style of the building was retained.
All interior furnishings are brand new, but in a color that matches the decor.
Very ceilings, huge doors, large windows making the house worthy of the name Mansion.
The most modern addition to the building is that it is wi-fi enabled, with fax machines and copiers for those on business, at times office computers will be made available for those wishing to keep in touch with friends and family, or just catch up on emails.
On the ground floor there are 7 bedrooms, 5 of which have en-suite bathrooms and come in a mixture of single, twin, double, triple or quad beds depending on your needs. Another 2 bedrooms are sharing one bathroom.
Up on the second floor, we have another two rooms both fitted with en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning. We Just converted part of the under ground floor into 3 nice cool rooms, where 5 people can sleep, using 2 bathrooms .
All rooms have curtains as well as nets, double glazed windows are fitted with fly screens.
Beds are comfortable, lined and towels are supplied free of charge.
Each room has its own TV with cable channels.
There are lamps, mirrors, wardrobes etc to make your stay with us enjoyable and give that feeling of being at home, which is something we work hard on to achieve.
The garden has table with parasol and chairs allowing us all to sit and talk in the evenings with a hot or cold drink.
Cold drinks, beer, wine etc can be purchased cheaply.
We will do our very best to ensure your stay with us is trouble free, restful and enjoyable.
For those wishing to explore our incredible rock monasteries and churches, as well as Rusenski lom UNESCO park and the other wonderful places of interest in and around Ruse we can arrange trips at nominal cost. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Intercambio de libros
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Zona Infantil de juegos
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Cambio de moneda
- Check out tardío
- Ciber Café
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Recepción 24 horas
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Servicio de despertador
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>