Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
You can enjoy the pleasant climate that offers Matagalpa, lying in hammocks or just sitting by our lounging area overlooking the locals transit the streets. The house is located in center of the city, on a street corner with easy access by the four cardinal points. Three blocks away from the main bus station, these buses are coming in and out the major cities of the country (Managua, Leon, Esteli, Chinandega).
We have 4 rooms:
Papa Ramiro: Named in honour to my grandfather Ramiro Vílchez. A double room with its bathroom and closet. Beds were made of mahogany woods.
La Primavera: Named after the farm that belonged to my grandfather and the Vilchez family for decades. A double room with a shared bathroom that is located right down the hallway.
Blanca: A double room with a shared bathroom. The room is located right in front of the kitchen.
Calla: Named in honour to my grandmother Macaria (Calla, as the locals would call her) Cardoza, Calla is a dormitory for up to 6 guests, with a shared bathroom located right down the hallway.
The Hostel Matagalpa's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 4.00 USD per person per day.
Reception available from 08:00 to 20:00. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Desayuno no incluido
- Intercambio de libros
- Sala común
- Terraza al aire libre
- ventilador de techo
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>