Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Wilderness boasts a staggering amount of activities that can be enjoyed by everyone from the adventure junkie to the chilled out hiker. We offer tours in the Garden Route from the Wild Farm Backpackers. In-house activities include: Kite-surfing, surfing, wake boarding, stand up paddle boarding, paragliding, mountain biking, horse riding, canoeing, and breathtaking hikes in the Wilderness National Park. Free breakfast is included for all guests. We have a large self catering kitchen where you can cook a scrumptious meal and if you do not feel like cooking we have a in house bar and and offer mouth watering dinners. In season we use organic vegetable from our large vegetable garden and when you cook for yourself you are welcome to use the vegetables too. Free wifi at the bar/restaurant area. The Wild Farm has a variety of accommodation options available, depending on your desires and requirements for your convenience. Our facilities, rooms and bathrooms are clean, and well maintained.
The Wild Farm is the perfect base to explore the Garden Route from. We are the perfect halfway stop between Cape Town and the Eastern Cape so many guests choose to stay several days. So come and stay with us at The Wild Farm Backpackers in Wilderness and explore the Garden Route of South Africa till there is nothing left to explore!!Dont have a car?. Dont worry we run a daily shuttle service for BazBus guests to and from Wilderness and the surrounding beaches in the morning and the afternoon. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>