Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No locals policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Unique to TomorrowLand are its reclining beds which can comfortably sleep those who are over 2 meters tall. There are no bunk beds here. Clean toilets and hot water showers are a bliss for the tired traveler. Vegetables and fruits are 100% organically farmed and pesticide free. They are sourced from local gardens and passionately prepared and served from our “Soul Kitchen”. Eggs and Chicken are not only free range but also hormone and antibiotic free. A BBQ and a Stone and Firewood Pizzeria is ready to be fired upon request. Soul kitchen serves east, west and mediterranean cuisine along with local favorites. Just get in the kitchen, help our staff and learn how to cook the Sri Lankan way. It's free. Our “Happy Hill Bar'' is open from 8:00am till Midnight and we serve a wide array of local and foreign liquor along with tea, coffee, beer, wine and cocktails. “Happy Hour” is between 5:00 pm & 6:00 pm where beer and cocktails are 50% off the menu price. Monday, Wednesday & Fridays are Party Nights. Want to DJ? Call us ahead to feature you in our weekly bulletin..
Nestled atop a historic Tea Garden TomorrowLand is surrounded by amazing views and magnificent scenery. We are located four kilometers from the Ella Strip. Once you summit our ‘Happy Hippie Mountain'' you are in paradise. The view from the East stretches all the way to the south eastern coast of Sri Lanka. From the South you look straight on to Little Adams Peak and Ella Rock. Nine Arches Bridge and Little Adams Peak are just within hiking distances. A guided hike to Nine Peaks (Namunukula) would give you the feeling of being in the Alps of the tropics. Scale down 500 meters and swim in the largest Blue Water underground cave pond in Sri Lanka. The Angry Point overlooking Tomorrowland and Kombukara waterfall are all adventurous hikes through the hills and valleys of Ella.
If you are on a tight budget, plan to get to Tomorrowland between the hours of 6:00am and 6:00pm when public buses operate. Heavily subsidized Bus rides cost just Rs.40 each way. Tuk tuks and taxi rates vary by the time of day. We also highly recommend renting a scooter from Ella to get here and to explore amazing Ella. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Sala común
- Sigue la guía de Sanitaria de Covid-19
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Recepción 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Club nocturno
- Salón de juegos
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>