Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
One (1) night deposit required.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Some of the rooms are air-condition others have in fans.
For those who do not wish to cook across the street you can find a Chinese restaurant or two blocks down A Kentucky outlet.
Tony's Guest house is located close to the popular tourist area of St James. This town is referred to the town that never sleeps. Here you can visit the popular bars, or go to the casino or eat out at any of the fine restaurants.
You will fell a sense of home away from home at Tony's Guesthouse that attracts a mainly quiet friendly clientele
Tours can be arranged such as.
1 A visit to the Waterwheel.
2 The North Post Radio station that overlooks the Northern range can be arranged.
3 The Fort George in foothills St. James
4 Maracas Bay beach.
5 Wild fowl trust.
(Please contact us after booking to arrange this)
To Format: (Internet Explorer only)
Highlight text and select option from the list. Select Format -------------- Bold Italics Underline -------------- Main Heading Sub Heading
Formatting content (other Browsers)
From the Piarco airport proceed west onto the Churchill Roosevelt Highway until you reach the Capital Port-of-spain.
Take the Wrightson Road turnoff and proceed west until you reach Westmall where you make a right turn onto the Diego Martin Highway. On reaching Sierra Leonne junction make a right turn and proceed to the top Morne Coco Road. The Guest house faces you on Papnis Drive. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Servicio de Fax
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>