Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The B & B 'Top Floor' is born from the desire of conviviality and hospitality in a family environment and luxurious and at the same time with the spirit to enjoy and rejoice in the beauty of the city of Naples which was the capital of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
The property is very well located with easy connections to visit the main tourist destinations in Naples.
Top Floor Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:30 to 18:00 . On request the property can do the check in 24 hours a day for an extra charge of €10.
Check out from 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.5 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 10 EUR per person per day.
Reception Hours 10:00 to 18:00
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years old years of age.
In the dormitory rooms every day guests who stay several days must leave the room before 10.00 am and can return from 2.30 pm to allow the cleaning in the room and bathroom daily. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Terraza al aire libre
- Toallas no incluidas
- Acceso a Internet
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Toallas de alquiler
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>