Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Our hostel has opened its doors to visitors from all over the world providing unbeatable prices for 1st class hostel accommodation.
READ FOLLOWING TEXT PLEASE : We have one of the cheapest double rooms with private bathrooms in Sarajevo (en suite), and our 3-bedded and 4-bedded rooms are the most spacious you will find (besides being the cleanest).
FREE STUFF :
1. FREE Safe Parking Inside Of The Hostel For Up To 10 Cars and/or Motorcycles
2. FREE Linen And Towels
3. FREE Wi-Fi
4. FREE City Maps
4. FREE Hairdryers
5. FREE Gas Stove Usage
Our rooms are fairly simply equipped only with basics like beds and lamps, but always clean and taken care of by hand of our hard working staff. House rules are very simple - feel and behave like you would back home : ). Members of our staff can organize you tours of the city and recommend you nice places to visit. Detailed INFO on the city upon request free-of-charge ! Taking off your shoes before you enter the rooms is highly welcome, but not obligatory.
Earliest check-in time : 12.00 noon
Latest check-in time : any time 24/7
Earliest checkout time : 04.00
Latest checkout time : 10.00
No lock-out ! Free Internet access!
Luggage can be left with us after check-out time for small fee.
Please announce and respect your arrival time, call us in case of delay, since rooms in high season (July/August) may stay available only 2 hours after announced arrival time and may be rented to others without prior notice.
Sorry - locals from Sarajevo can not book our hostel. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Tours/Información turistica
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>