Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups with 20 persons or more will accept rooms with 3 to 6 persons / room.
We need 7 days advance notice and to assign up to 4 to 6 persons in some of our larger rooms for groups with over 20 persons
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The Townhouse was opened by Bill and Lorna after they had traveled and worked in Asia, Europe, and the U.S.A. for almost ten years. They'd stayed in bamboo, beach huts, Asian guesthouses, Spanish pensionnes,American and European campgrounds, backpacker dormitories, Korean yogwans and Japanese ryokans on shoestring budgets. They met each other 'on the road' while traveling in Hong Kong and Korea in the early 80s and got married in 1985. During a trip to Lhasa, Tibet, when Lorna was 6 months pregnant with Camilla in 1986, they decided that it was time to raise a family.They knew that they would miss the energy, excitement and adventure of world travel so they opened the doors of their small, 3 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse for travelers as a hobby.
The first guests were five Swedish young men Bill met in Hong Kong who had met on the trans-Siberian railway; since then travelers from 76 countries have stayed at The Townhouse. After a few years, guests had written to Lonely Planet, Jens Peters' Publication and other travel guides recommending The Townhouse as a low budget,safe, clean and friendly place to stay in Manila. Now, continuous improve- ments and expansion projects have produced a warm,family atmosphere where travelers meet, exchange travel stories and enjoy the 'magic' energy of world travel in a safe, comfortable setting with 28 bedrooms and two rooms with 4 dormitory beds.
The Townhouse Hotel is located 1.5 miles from the domestic and International airports on Manila Bay's palm tree lined Roxas Blvd. The Townhouse Hotel is the only place in Manila that provides the blend of a warm, friendly meeting place for 'world travelers' in safe, clean, tourist style comfort at the lowest rates in Manila. We are happy to continue helping our guests really feel like they are 'Home'. Welcome to the Family of World Travelers!!
We are recommended in Jens Peters' Philippines Guidebook, both in English and Deutsch, Lonely Planet's S.E. Asia on a Shoestring and their Philippines guidebooks among others.
MANILA ARRIVAL: After immigration and customs, pass through the first set of sliding glass doors BEFORE going outside look for small Taxi / Transport Booths,(one is NISSAN Taxi) Give them our address, STRESS 'TAMBO' so they know we're closeby the aiports and will NOT overcharge you which is common. When you arrive at our place you will be asked to sign the taxi receipt. WELCOME HOME!
10 Breakfast Choices from P50 to P135
Lunch and Dinner Choices from P65 to P130.
Laundry P60 / Kg
FREE STORAGE -One Week, P30/day, P150/week /bag Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Caja fuerte
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Flexible NRR
- Intercambio de libros
- Sala común
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Cambio de moneda
- Check out tardío
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de Fax
- Servicio postal
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>