Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
With the assistance of the charismatic and hospitable owner Billy you can connect to any side/aspect of Jamaica that you wish to see. No guest leaves without a great experience staying at Irie Ites Guesthouse. Come and see the real Jamaica.
Please note that this is a guesthouse located in a real neighborhood. There are shops, churches, music, schools and the vibz the of island and it's people.
We have three rooms available:
One of the rooms has two rooms each with a double bed and can sleep one to four persons, full kitchen and bathroom. It has a veranda with a private grilled entrance. All windows are screened and grilled. Your safety is important to us. TV and wireless internet in your room. Hot water, room fans and phone service to the US and CA.
The second room is a large room furnished with one double bed or can furnished with an additional bed upon request. It can sleep 1-4 persons. It has a private bath and entrance with screened windows and grills. This unit has a microwave and small refrigerator. TV and wireless internet in your room. Hot water, room fans and free calls to the US and CA.
The third room is a bedroom for one or two persons with shared bathroom. You can use the lounge area with couches and cable TV, and you also have access to shared kitchen with all amenities available. Free wireless internet and phone calls to the US/Canada available. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Desayuno no incluido
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>