Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Immerse yourself in this Indonesian boutique paradise and explore the beauty of nature.
Nestled in Nongsa Resorts, at the northeast part of Batam Island, and 35 minutes away from Singapore by ferry and 15 minutes from Hang Nadim Airport.
Set amid 7.7 hectares of beautiful green landscaping in a tranquil tropical village, Turi Beach Resort features Modern-Minimalist accommodation in Tirta and Riani Wing. All 140 deluxe rooms and suites are facing the sea, being well spread over the beach front and the hillside.
The newly rejuvenated Riani Wing encompasses a collection of contemporary wooden design timber cottages with private balcony and daybed scattered across a generous parcel of natural landscape that descends down to meet the sea. The suites have a separate bedroom and living environment plus a lavish Jacuzzi for a spa-inspired bathing experience.
The wing is blessed with inspiring views of the ocean and tropical greenery that Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Toallas incluidas
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Aire acondicionado
- Caja fuerte
- lámpara de lectura
- Piscina al aire libre
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala de reuniones
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Business centre
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Servicio de Fax
- Shuttle Bus
- Teléfono con marcación directa
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Mini Bar
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>