Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We're only 6 minutes way from Uppsala Central Station.Kungsgatan (the main street) is just around the corner. The shopping street Dragarbrunnsgatan, the lively Svartbäcksgatan, the main square and the beautiful Fyris River is only two minutes walk from the hostel.
All the most important historical attractions such as Uppsala Cathedral, the Castle, museums, the Botanical Gardens and much else is close by.
All cafés, pubs, restaurants and Uppsala's famous night life is nearby. St. Per's Shopping Mall is 100 meters away.
We have five room types. Stay cheaply in our women's or men's dormitories, or choose a room with up to four beds.
Our showers and toilets are separate from the rooms and all guests have access to these. None of our rooms have their own shower or toilet.
* Windows in every room
* 6 minutes from the central station
* Access to a well-equipped kitchen
* Access to TV lounge
* Free Internet
* Smart-Tv and a mini fridge in the single and double rooms
-a common kitchen equipped with a stove, a fridge, a freezer, microwaves ovens and kitchen utensils
-a common TV-room
-access to a washing machine
-access to our wireless internet
At the reception you can borrow a hair-dryer, an iron and an iron board, a deck of cards, etc.
We serve breakfast at the hostel for 55 SEK per person per night.
We do not have any parking lots that belong to the hostel, but there are plenty of car parks close by.
Our goal is to keep a high cleanliness standard and we want to make sure our guests sleep in fresh new bed linen. These can be rented for 60 SEK from the hostel and 20 SEK for towels. You are also welcome to bring your own clean bed linen.
Sleeping bags are not allowed.
Opening hours: 08.00-23.00 Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Acceso a Internet
- Toallas de alquiler
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>