Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
By walk In 10-15 minutes you are in the heart of Thessaloniki. Bus connections are good and you reach the center in 5 minutes. Bus stop in front of the Hotel. Shopping, sightseeing, taverns and museums are good and quickly accessible. The neighbourhood is quiet and just perfect for a restful sleep. There are many possibilities cause everything is in the immediate vicinity. Supermarkets,Bus stops,Cafes,Taverns,Churches etc. A few minutes walk you reach the Agios Dimitrios Church.
The Rooms are originally designed and have free WiFi. Each room has a well-equipped bathroom with toiletries. The new rooms are individually designed and make your stay very comfortable. Mattresses are of high quality. Every room has a fridge.
Urban Donkey Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Servicio aeropuerto gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Caja fuerte
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>