Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Being close to sand dunes, salt lake, and many other natural and cultural attractions, make the guest house a good place to stay for people interested in desert villages.
Varzaneh is an ancient desert which attracts many travelers all year round. It is located 105km southeast of Isfahan and 240km away from Yazd. Varzaneh was the last civilization on the Zayanderud River since 5000 years ago. Varzaneh desert is regarded as one of the most accessible deserts in the country.
You can also visit salt lake, pigeon houses, Ox-Well Complex and Ghoortan Citadel.
The 7 rooms of the guest house include private rooms, in addition to a hangout area and a common kitchen. Foods offered are unexceptionally homemade, cooked by family of owner. Free Wi-Fi internet is available.
Varzaneh Traditional Guest House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 08:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Servicio aeropuerto gratuito
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Check out tardío
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>