Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We accept group bookings of up to 50 pax. either on business, sports, holiday or college holidays
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We are a low cost hotel which caters for a budget traveller and our rates suits the services we offer.
Our hotel front desk is open 24 hours daily and we can also link you with the best activities people who can book and confirm your pick up time .
Our rooms are all ensuite with cold and hot showers as well. Towels are provided. We can also call a taxi at any given time you request it at our front desk. Our rooms do not have locks to keep your valuables. However everything you leave in your room will be safe, but we can as well keep your valuables in the safe at the managers office for safe keeping in case you do not feel comfortable.
We also have laundry services but you will pay for such services. The charges depends on how big or small your laundry is, but it ranges from USD5.00 to USD10.00. Laundry brought to the front desk in the morning will be ready for collection by the end of the day.
Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 10:00 .
Our Reception is open 24 hours a day.After 10 pm the Reception will be manned by the night Security Guard.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Ducha con agua caliente
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>