Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The apartment counts with one double bed and 3 single real beds, a bathroom, an equipped kitchen, WiFi and a big garden where you can enjoy a barbecue. Also the property counts with free parking.
Good music, food and wine are always present in our place and if once in life you would like to learn how to make fresh traditional pasta or focaccia or how to cook traditional fish dishes from Puglia, you are welcome.
Also if you are passionate about pizzica music you could learn the tamburrello tecnique in one to one lessons with Mario.
Villa Alma Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 15 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash and paypal.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.5 EUR per person per night.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 20 EUR per room per stay in order of cleaning fees.
All the taxes has to be payed upon arrival in cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 13:00 to 00:00
Non smoking. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Zona Infantil de juegos
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Translado de Aeropuerto
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>