Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We organize transfers with our own turistic boat to island Korcula and Mljet.Winds which are very complementary for windsurf are attractive for the guests who are enjoying that sport, and following the wind they are coming to this small village located on south side of Peljesac peninsula, on the foot of St. Elijah hill. The St. Elijah hill is great for hiking tours especially in June and September.
Our friendly staff will welcome you to pleasant ambience of the Vrgorac restaurant and served you delicious breakfast. Restaurant is situated by the sea front with a big open terrace. You will be able to experience the charms of the Dalmatian dishes prepared in a traditional way.
Villa Vrgorac Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 30 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night.
Reception opening hours; 07:30-22:00.
Child friendly. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Cunas disponibles
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- Check out tardío
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Servicio de Fax
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>