Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The day can be spent on game drives in search of predators and prey. Guests can retire to their tents in the evening or enjoy the natural beauty of the horizon over Lake George and Queen Elizabeth with a cold drink in hand and specially set camp fire. Wild Tracks Overland Safari Camp is a camp site located on the boundary of Queen Elizabeth National Park. The park’s diverse ecosystems making it the ideal habitat for classic big game, primates and over 600 species of birds. The park is a World Bio-sphere reserve (UNESCO 1979) that includes a RAMSAR wetland site and is classified as an Important Bird Area (IBA) by Bird Life International.
We provide the basic facilities for the room types i.e. Shared bathrooms, 24 hour security, shared dinning and fire place. You can choose between our Safari Tents or shared guest Cabins.
Wild Tracks Overland Safari Camp's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 10:00 to 18:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 USD per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open until 21:30.
Park Entry fees: 40 USD per person every 24hrs
Boat Cruise: 30 USD per person (adult and child)
Guests arriving after 18:00 can notify the reception of the delay so as to prepare adequately.
Call Teddy for any assistance on arrival at the facility. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Desayuno no incluido
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>