Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The Granary even has its very own art gallery so if you fancy soaking up some culture during your break, take a look at some of the exhibits on offer, from international artists as well as locals. Art lovers can also follow the Lowry trail which visits some of the sites immortalised in Lowry's paintings.
Steeped in history, Berwick has ramparts to explore and also offers some breath-taking views from its Elizabethan town walls. If you’re after a cycling break, Berwick lies on the Sustrans cycle route and so the Youth Hostel makes an ideal stop-off point.
Please note this property does not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England and Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 17:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Except American Express
Breakfast not included. Please note that our breakfast price is £6.25.
We have two accessible rooms on the ground floor, with accessible en-suite bathrooms.
We also have:
Step free access into hostel
Lift access to most floors
Accessible reception desk
Portable induction loop
Accessible public WCs
En-suite rooms Ver las reglas de la casa
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Sala de reuniones
- Acceso a Internet
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Toallas de alquiler
- Comidas disponibles
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>