Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
You can book several activities (hiking, biking, rafting, canyoning, sky diving, paragliding or horse riding...), trips to some highlights of Slovenia or get useful information regarding Bled and surroundings at the reception desk. The staff are nice and friendly and always ready to help.The restaurant in the hostel is open at lunch and dinner time and offers various a la cart dishes (yummy pasta) as well as set menus.
The capacity of the hostel is 12 rooms with 55 beds, mostly 3,4, 5 or 6 beds per unit, with shower and WC, TV, restaurant, bar, common kitchen, internet and wi-fi, laundry service and so on. Rooms are nice, clean, we provide always fresh shits and are also appropriate for families with children. Hostel welcome also groups ( max. 55 pax, bus parking 300metres away, free of charge).
We offer bed, bed and breakfast, half and full board stay.
Parking by the hostel free of charge.
Wi-fi free of charge
Bike rental (start hour 2€ur, any further hour 1€ur)
Washing machine and dryer, 7 €ur per bag
Hairdryer for hire
Common kitchen, fridge, free for use.
Tourist tax (1, 28€ur) is not included in the price and it is payable upon arrival.
Check in: 3 PM - 8 PM
Check out: until 10 AM Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Sala común
- Sala de reuniones
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>