Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
This is not a hotel, it's a groundbreaking experience, a performance, a play where YOU are the main character.
Inspired by Japanese capsule hotels, we offer minimalistic wooden boxes, where two people can sleep and stand, with a private bedroom, in a shared dorm, in the heart of Porto's downtown.
Feel special from the moment you walk in, as you'll be greeted by a friendly face and a cold beer.
Live life "out of the box".
No minibar? We have a real bar with great tunes and loose cocktails.
No TV? What about a Cinema Room!?
Sunshine? Go upstairs and discover why every box has snorkel equipment.
Decoration? We call it art!
Zero Box Lodge Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check-in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - city tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
This property may pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Maximum stay is 14 days. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Baño de Vapor
- lámpara de lectura
- Piscina al aire libre
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala de reuniones
- Secador de pelo
- Sigue la guía de Sanitaria de Covid-19
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Toallas de alquiler
- Club nocturno
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>