Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Zostel Kochi, located in Fort Kochi, reflects the spirit of the city. If you are looking to escape from the hustle and are in the search for a quaint hostel, you are at the right place. Equipped with female & mixed dorms as well as private rooms - Zostel Kochi has something to offer for everyone, including a small cafe inside the hostel.
We understand your traveling soul and we are here to make your stay @ZOSTEL worth cherishing. Chill out with fellow travelers from around the world and travel while sharing laughs and experiences.
And, if youâ€™re mischievous mind has started wandering far, let us put one thing real straight if getting intoxicated is all youâ€™re looking for, we urge you to look ELSEWHERE. We take the comfort of each and every guest very seriously. Here in, weâ€™d rather pass and share episodes.
Our friendly local staff will help you with the planning of your exploration For centuries, Kochi has managed to lure travelers and traders alike. Fort Kochi is a town brimming with history. Anywhere you look, you will find a Portuguese house, an ancient mosque, or some remnants of the British era.
|Free Wifi, Hot Showers, Free Travel Assistance| Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Intercambio de libros
- lámpara de lectura
- Sala común
- Sigue la guía de Sanitaria de Covid-19
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Toallas de alquiler
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>